Project “Teachers’ Certification Centres: Innovative Approach to Promotion Teaching Excellence” (UTTERLY) (2021-2023)
Project site – https://projects.lnu.edu.ua/utterly/
Project Coordinator from the Institute – Olha Palamarchuk (о. email@example.com)
The aim of the project is to contribute the modernization of higher education systems in Ukraine by introducing universities centers of teaching excellence for promotion of European educational innovations by professional university teachers’ certification.
- to modernize the formal system of university teachers’ professional development and certification in Ukraine by establishing of 9 independent Centers of Teaching Excellence, as well as creating their network, focusing on enhancing quality of university teaching;
- to introduce the professional university teachers’ certification programs based on European good practices and education innovations for ensuring teaching excellence;
- to develop and pilot a new teaching excellence curriculum based on teaching excellence framework, including courses syllabi and MOOCs which are permeable with education needs of academic communities in Ukraine and resulting in professional certification of university teachers.
- Benchmarking research conducted.
- Strategy and model for Teaching Excellence developed
- Selected staff retrained in EU.
- CTEs offices opened
- Professional standards for university teachers developed.
- Regulation for teacher attestation improved
- Teaching excellence curriculum developed
- Evaluation methodology for certification created
- Trainees for pilot groups enrolled.
- Certification programs accredited.
- Ivan Franko National University of Lviv – https://projects.lnu.edu.ua/utterly/
- Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania – https://www.unipage.net/ru/6988/vytautas_magnus_university
- Bayreuth University, Germany – https://www.uni-bayreuth.de/en/
- University of Versailles Saint-Quentin, France – https://www.uvsq.fr/
- Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Poland – http://pwr.edu.pl/en/
- Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman, Ukraine – https://kneu.edu.ua/
- Poltava V.G. Korolenko National Pedagogical University, Ukraine – http://pnpu.edu.ua/
- Kryvyi Rih National University, Ukraine – http://www.knu.edu.ua/
- Lutsk National Technical University – http://lutsk-ntu.com.ua/uk
- Volodymyr Vynnychenko Central Ukrainian State Pedagogical University, Ukraine – https://www.cuspu.edu.ua/ua/
- Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky H. Skovoroda State Pedag. University, Ukraine – https://phdpu.edu.ua/
- Nizhyn Mykola Gogol State University, Ukraine – http://www.ndu.edu.ua/index.php/ua/
- Institute of Higher Education of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine – https://ihed.org.ua
- Union of Rectors of Higher Education Institutions of Ukraine, Ukraine – http://www.vnz.univ.kiev.ua/
04.10.2021 We are pleased to announce the call for applications within the framework of the UTTERLY (University Teachers’ Certification Centres: Innovative Approach to Promoting Teaching Excellence) project, co-funded by the programme ERASMUS+: Capacity Building for Higher Education. See the information letter for more details.
16.02-17.02.2021 – Kick-off meeting https://projects.lnu.edu.ua/utterly/zustrichi/
22.04.2021 – Benchmarking of teaching excellence and certification programs meeting in online mode
04.05.2021 – Project Management Board meeting in online mode
21.05.2021 – Benchmarking of teaching excellence and certification programs meeting in online mode
26.05.2021 – Development of a general strategy of teaching excellence at Ukraine meeting in online mode
04.06.2021 – Project Management Board meeting in online mode
11.06.2021 – Benchmarking of teaching excellence and certification programs meeting in online mode
01.07.2021 – Meeting of Ukrainian partners in online mode
08.07.2021 – Project Management Board meeting in online mode
On September 29, the Erasmus office monitored the project where Utterly coordinators and managers presented reports on the project’s progress. Olha Palamarchuk has presented the key outcomes of the project “UTTERLY” in Lviv.