On August 31, 2023, a meeting of the Academic Council of the Institute of Higher Education of the NAES of Ukraine was held in a mixed mode (both online and offline)
The following issues were considered during the session of the Academic Council:
– approving the recommendations to improve the quality of research and its presentation;
– making changes to the «Regulations on the Organization of the Educational Process of the Institute of Higher Education of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine», “Regulations on the Department of Scientific Organizational and Personnel Work”, “Attestation Form of a Researcher of the Institute of Higher Education of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine” (in accordance with the Institute’s obligations in the UTTERLY project);
– approving the certification of postgraduate students in their first and fourth years of study;
– withdrawing from the post-graduate school those studying for the degree of doctor of philosophy under the educational-scientific program “Politics and leadership in higher education” (specialty 011 – educational, pedagogical sciences) due to the end of their training period;
– admitting to the post-graduate school under the educational-scientific program “Teaching and learning in higher education” in specialty 011 – educational, pedagogical sciences and appointing academic supervisors;
– admitting to the doctorate school in the field 013 – pedagogical sciences and appointing academic consultants;
– renewing graduate student Z.V. Lytvyn for the fourth year of studies;
– making changes to the editorial board of the academic journal “Philosophy of Education”.
As a result of the consideration of these issues, the Academic Council of the Institute has made the corresponding decisions.