Аn information sheet about the Institute (download in pdf format)
Mission – providing the development of Ukrainian higher education according to the national priorities and international standards through conducting fundamental and applied researches, consultations and expert support; professional training of highly qualified academic faculty for national authorities and higher education institutions.
Vision – national educational and research center in the field of higher education, formed by the staff of international-level professionals, united by the values of openness, integrity and tolerance.
- Structural part of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine
- Experienced staff
- Knowledge triangle approach: education – research – innovation
- Research journals
- Publications on higher education issues
- Conduct research on actual problems in higher education
- Create and implement new pedagogical technologies
- Renovate higher education content in accordance with modern national and international academic, cultural and pedagogical achievements
- Research, methodical and methodological support for higher education reform
- Develop recommendations on formulating state policy in higher education
- Conduct comparative research on higher education systems of other countries and define the possibilities of their practical implementation in higher education reform in Ukraine
- Provide expert support / review on development of documents as to legislative background and trends in higher education
Staff: 67 staff members have been working for the Institute, 43 academics out them, including 10 doctors of sciences (Dr. Hab.) and 21 candidates of sciences (Ph.D.).
The Institute provides doctoral and postdoctoral programs, interships and in-service training for administrative and academic staff of HEIs. 67 persons have been studying at the doctoral and postdoctoral programs.